The Imperial Hotel MaltaAddress: Rudolph Street, Sliema view map
The Imperial Hotel is a jewel of classical and historical value and has a rich background dating back to the golden era of the Victorian period. In fact, the Malta hotel boasts a unique grandiose sweeping staircase in its lobby dating back to 1865 - an example of the architectural influence and an environmental atmosphere of that period, which fortunately is still found till today. Moreover, the Imperial is the oldest building in Sliema and one of the oldest hotels in Malta, which makes it the perfect setting for weddings and special occasions when the Imperial Hotel is ‘dressed-up'.
- Outdoor swimming pool which has a small paddling pool for kids and Sun Deck area.
- Pool Bar (summer only) which serves snacks or lunch.
- Lounge Bar
- Green Lounge
- Ballroom (Multipurpose Hall)
- Private Parking Area and an underground Car Park
- Wifi Hot Spots, which cover both the Green Lounge and the Ballroom.
- 24 Hr Reception
- Swimming Pool(s) - Outdoor